Birthday Parties at Sibley Nature Center
Love Sibley Nature Center, and looking for a place to have your child's special day? Have the party at Sibley Nature Center! Below, you will find information about what a Sibley Birthday looks like and how to register your party today. All Birthday Parties must be scheduled at least one week in advance.
What you get
- Birthday parties are 2 hours long, and have a maximum of 20 children. The first hour is spent with Jeremy Clothier, Sibley's Education Program Coordinator, exploring a natural topic. The second hour is for you to have food and cake, open presents, and do any other activities you plan. PINATAS ARE PROHIBITED.
- The first hour with Jeremy is tailored to your child's interests. Past birthdays have focused on topics including insects, big cats, and paleontology. We have jumped and pounced like mountain lions, caught insects in nets, and dug up fossils.
- One of our more popular birthday programs is our "Who would win" program. We split kids into two groups of animals and complete animal challenges to see which animal would win.
- We will create a program that speaks to your child. There will always be an outdoor component, so children and adults should dress appropriately.
- You will have 30 min before and after your program to set-up and and tear down any decorations you bring.
What you bring
- All food, plates, utensils, and decorations are provided by you. You are also responsible for trash disposal after your party.
How to register
- Birthday Fees are $175 for Sibley Members and $250 for Non-members. There is an additional $50 charge for parties outside regular business hours. Regular business hours are Mon. - Fri 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., and Sat. 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- A $100 dollar deposit is required to hold your date. Payment can be made by coming in to Sibley Nature Center at 1307 E. Wadley Midland, TX. 79705, or by calling (432) 684-6827.
- To register call Jeremy at (432) 684-6827 or email firstname.lastname@example.org